Limit how far in advance users can book a space (i.e. booking window)
Within a space category's booking limits, you can also limit how many days in advance users can book spaces in that category.
To customize this setting for a category:
- Go to Admin > Equipment & Spaces.
- Under the Manage Locations tab, find the location containing the category you want to move and click on its link in the Spaces column.
- Click on the category's Edit Category button.
- Click on the Booking Limits tab.
- In the Window Limit field, enter how many days in the future users can browse availability times and book spaces.
- This is a rolling value that is exclusive of the current day.
- For example, a value of 1 would limit the booking window to the following day.
- This only applies to the public booking pages. Staff users can override this limit when adding bookings under Spaces > Availability.
- Click the Save Category Limits button.