Within a space category's booking limits, you can also limit how many days in advance users can book spaces in that category.
To customize this setting for a category:
- Go to Admin > Spaces & Equipment.
- Under the Locations tab, find the location containing the category you want to move and click on its link in the Spaces column.
- Select Edit Category from the cog () button in the category's heading.
- Click on the Booking Limits tab.
- In the Window Limit field, enter how many days in the future users can browse availability times and book spaces.
- For example, a value of 0 would limit bookings to the current day only, while a value of 1 would limit the booking window to the following day.
- This only applies to the public booking pages. Staff users can override this limit when adding bookings under Spaces > Availability.
- Click the Save Category Limits button.