Create a calendar event from a confirmed space booking
To add and manage your space bookings, go to Spaces > Availability.
If you have a confirmed or mediated-approved space booking that you'd like to add to one of your calendars, you can create an event from that booking. This can come in handy, for example, if you ask faculty to request instruction sessions by booking a library classroom space, or if you have a workshop or or meeting you'd like to share with the public.
- From the Availability tab, click on the confirmed or mediated-approved booking to view its details.
- Under Booking Details, click on the Create Event button.
- In the Create Event window, use the first dropdown to select the calendar where the event should be added.
- Then, use the second dropdown to apply an event template to your new event, or start from scratch.
- Click on the Create Event button. This will take you to the Add Event page, where you can configure the event's details and save it to your calendar. (Note: because you are creating this event from a booking, the event's date and times will not be editable from the Add Event page.)