View and export space bookings using the booking explorer
To search for current, future, or past bookings, head to Spaces > Booking Explorer.
Viewing and exporting bookings
The Booking Explorer allows you to view and export your booking data, which can be helpful if you ever need to do a detailed analysis of your bookings.
- Select the Location and Category you want to view from the dropdowns at the top of the page.
- Use the Status dropdown to view only bookings with a specific status (tentative, confirmed, cancelled, etc.), or select "Show All" to view all bookings.
- Use the Date filter to view bookings within a specific date range.
- Use the Grouping dropdown to choose whether or not to group bookings together.
- Show Each Booking: this option will show each booking individually.
- Group By Email: this will group bookings together by patron, using their email address, showing you the total number of bookings and minutes per person.
- Group By Room: this will group bookings together by room, showing you the total number of bookings and minutes per space.
- Use the Search field to search for bookings by keywords in either the patron's email address, patron's name, booking's public nickname, or the booking's form answers.
- To search for bookings system-wide, select the Search All Locations checkbox.
- Use the Go button to apply your filters.
- To export the list of bookings, click the Export button.
- Click on the Booking ID to view the booking's details, edit its booking form details, and view & add internal notes.
- If the booking was cancelled by an admin, the name of the account that cancelled the booking will be displayed along with the date and time of the cancellation.
- Click on the patron's Email Address to send the patron an email.
- For future bookings, click on the To date & time if you would like to change the booked space, start date/time, and/or end date/time.
- For bookings that are linked to an event, click on the Event title to view the event's details. This will allow you to manage or edit the linked event.
- The Status column will display the current status of the booking.
- If billing is enabled for a category, bookings that have unpaid charges will display a status of Confirmed (Payment Pending) or Mediated Approved (Payment Pending). Clicking this status will allow you to record an in-person payment for that booking, which will in turn update the status to Confirmed or Mediated Approved.
- If the booking was cancelled by an admin, the name of the account the cancelled the booking will be displayed and the date and time of the cancellation will be viewable by hovering over the icon
- To copy a booking's form info (i.e. patron name, email, and other form fields) into a brand new booking, click on the Copy () icon next to that booking's ID. Learn more about copying bookings...