If you would like to more easily make items that are not picked up available for other patrons, you can have LibCal automatically cancel bookings that are not picked up within a specified period of time. If a user does not pick up their booked item(s) in time, LibCal will automatically cancel them, making them available for other patrons to book.
- Go to Admin > Spaces & Equipment.
- Under the Locations tab, click on the location's edit () icon in the Action column.
- Under the General tab, use the Auto Cancel Equipment Reservation dropdown to select how much time users have to pick up their equipment before their bookings are automatically cancelled.
- The amount of time you select will be applied starting at the booking's start date & time.
- If you do not want to automatically cancel bookings, select Not Enabled. This means items will remain unavailable until the booking's end date & time.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the General panel.