Within an equipment category's booking limits, you can also limit the maximum number of items that can be booked per day, week, month, year, or at one time via the Frequency Limit option.
To customize this setting for a category:
- Go to Admin > Spaces & Equipment.
- Under the Locations tab, find the location containing the category you want to move and click on its link in the Equipment column.
- Under the Equipment & Categories tab, click on your category's Cog () button and select Edit Category from the dropdown.
- Click on the Booking Limits tab.
- Use the Frequency Limit options to configure the total number of items a user can book in this category.
- In the Items field, enter the maximum number of items a user can book during the selected time period.
- Use the first dropdown to apply the limit per day, per week, per month, per year, or at one time.
- Please note that weeks start on Sunday for frequency limits.
- Use the second dropdown to select a scope for calculating the duration limit.
- In this category: the limit will only be based upon the number of bookings made only in this category.
- In this location: the limit will be based upon the number of all bookings made in this category's location.
- Across all locations: this limit will be based upon the number of all bookings made in all locations.
- Click the Save button.
Disabling the frequency limit
If you do not want to impose a frequency limit, set the Items field to 0 and save your changes.