How to add, edit, confirm, or cancel an event's registered attendees
- Click on the event you want to manage on your calendar. This will launch the Event Details window.
- Click on the Manage Event button.
All of the options for managing an event's attendees can be found by clicking the Manage Event button. This includes:
- Viewing an event's overview and adding notes
- Managing registrations
- Managing the wait list
- Tracking cancelled registrations
- Emailing attendees
- Creating an event button
The Registrations tab will list all of the people currently registered for your event, including when they registered. This tab will only appear if you enabled registration in your event's settings.
- To add a new person to the list, click on the New Attendee button. This will allow you to complete the event's booking form to sign the person up.
- From the New Attendee modal you can choose whether or not to send a confirmation email to the user.
- If there is a charge for registering for the event, you can override the default cost for the registration you're adding from the Cost Override field. You can also enter a 0 to waive the charge for the registration.
- To print a copy of the current registration list, click on the Print button.
- To export a copy of the current registration list, click on the Excel button to download it in CSV format.
- The Registered On column will show the timestamp for when the user registered for the event.
- To keep track of which people actually attended the event, click on the Confirm Attendance checkbox for each person who showed up. These will be tallied and used in your calendar statistics.
- If you enabled reminder emails for your event, the Sent Reminder column will indicate whether or not a reminder was sent to the user.
- To see when the reminder emails were sent, click on the Overview tab.
- Click on the View User History () icon in the Actions column to see a list of every event that user has signed up for (based on their email address). This will give you a list of each event, along with their registration & attendance status.
- Click on the Edit Registration () icon in the Actions column to edit that user's registration information, including their name, email address, and registration form responses.
- Click on the Cancel Registration () icon in the Actions column to remove an attendee from the list. This will move them to list under the Cancelled tab so you can keep track of which users cancelled their registrations.
- If registration was full and the waiting list was enabled, this will automatically register the person at the top of the waiting list.
- An attendee will receive an email notification if you cancel their registration. (The text of this email can be customized in the calendar's email templates.)