An item's status determines whether or not it's available to be booked and can also indicate the condition of the item.
To edit an item's status:
- Go to Admin > Spaces & Equipment.
- Under the Locations tab, find the location containing the category you want to move and click on its link in the Equipment column.
- Click on the space's edit () icon in the Action column.
- Click on the Status tab.
- Use the Status dropdown to select the current status of the item.
- Active: this means the item will appear as available to the public and is able to be booked.
- Inactive: this means the item will not appear as available to the public and is unable to be booked.
- Lost/Broken: this indicates that the item is unavailable due to being lost or damaged. Like the Inactive status, the item will not appear as available to the public and is unable to be booked.
- Click the Save Settings button.