If you would like to subscribe to an equipment category's bookings in a calendar app, such as Google Calendar, Outlook, or the Mac Calendar app, you can use one of its iCal subscription feeds. When you add one of these feeds to your calendar app, each booking will display as its own event.
There are several feeds available for each category
- Group booking information with full patron details: this will include the bookings for all items in the category, with each event also including the patron's name and email address.
- Group booking information with no patron details: this will include the bookings for all items in the category, but without any information about the patron. This is most suitable for public calendars.
- Dedicated feeds for individual rooms: each item in your category has its own feeds -- one with and one without patron information.
Viewing a category's iCal feeds
- Click on Equipment in the navigation bar
- At the top of the page, select the Location you wish to view from the dropdown.
- Under the Booking Grid & Availability tab, select the Category you wish to view and click the Go button.
- Above the booking grid, click the iCal button.
- In the iCal Subscription window, copy the feed URL you wish to add to your calendar app.
- To view the feeds for an individual item, click on the corresponding panel under iCal Subscription for Individual Rooms.
- For specific instructions on how to subscribe to a calendar in your calendar app, please consult its documentation.