View and export equipment bookings using the booking explorer
To search for current, future, or past bookings, head to Equipment > Booking Explorer.
Viewing and exporting bookings
The Booking Explorer allows you to view and export your booking data, which can be helpful if you ever need to do a detailed analysis of your bookings.
- Select the Location and Category you want to view from the dropdowns at the top of the page.
- Use the Status dropdown to view only bookings with a specific status (tentative, confirmed, cancelled, etc.), or select "Show All" to view all bookings.
- Use the Date filter to view bookings within a specific date range.
- Use the Grouping dropdown to choose whether or not to group bookings together.
- Show Each Booking: this option will show each booking individually.
- Group By Email: this will group bookings together by patron, using their email address, showing you the total number of bookings and minutes per person.
- Group By Item: this will group bookings together by item, showing you the total number of bookings and minutes per item.
- Use the Search field to search for bookings by keywords in either the patron's email address, name, or booking form answers, as well as item barcodes.
- To search for bookings system-wide, select the Search All Locations checkbox.
- Use the Go button to apply your filters.
- To export the list of bookings, click the Export button.
- Click on the Booking ID to view the booking's details, edit its booking form details, and view & add internal notes.
- Click on the patron's Email Address to send the patron an email.
- For future bookings, click on the To date & time. This will allow you to update the start and end dates/times for the booking.
- For bookings that are linked to an event, click on the Event title to view the event's details. This will allow you to manage or edit the linked event.
- If billing is enabled for a category, bookings that have unpaid charges will display a status of Confirmed (Payment Pending) or Mediated Approved (Payment Pending). Clicking this status will allow you to record an in-person payment for that booking, which will in turn update the status to Confirmed or Mediate Approved.
- To copy a booking's form info (i.e. patron name, email, and other form fields) into a brand new booking, click on the Copy () icon next to that booking's ID. Learn more about copying bookings...