Add an appointment to your schedule
You can add an appointment with a patron at any time. For example, if you are helping a patron over the phone and you want to arrange for an in-person consultation, you can add the appointment yourself without having to use the public booking page.
- Click on Appointments in the orange command bar.
- Under the My Appointments tab, click the Add New Booking button (below the mini-calendar).
- Or, click on any green square in the mini-calendar to start a new booking at that time.
- In the Add Appointment window, use the Date field to select a date for the appointment.
- From the Location dropdown, select at which location the appointment will be.
- From the Group dropdown, you can select the relevant appointment group from that location.
- If your admin has enabled Appointment Categories for Appointments, use the Type dropdown select the type of session you wish to schedule. This will determine the duration of the appointment.
- The list will be divided into two sections: Supported Categories and Other Categories in System.
- Under Supported Categories, you'll find the categories assigned to the appointment group that you selected in Step 5.
- Under Other Categories in System, you'll find a list of all other appointment categories.
- The Times field will update automatically to show all currently available times based upon the selected date, location, group, and appointment type. Select the time you would like to book.
- Enter the patron's information into the booking form.
- If you would also like to fill out your custom booking form fields, click the Enter Optional Form Details button to display them.
- Use the Send confirmation email to user checkbox to toggle whether or not to send the user an email notification confirming their appointment.
- Use the Email Note text box if you'd like to add an optional message to that email.
- Click the Add Appointment button.