Your patrons can book their own appointments via the public appointments page. You can link to your personal booking page, or to a page showing all users in the system with Appointments enabled. It's also possible to link to a page for a specific location or group, as well.
Linking to your public appointment page
- Click on Appointments in the orange command bar.
- Under the My Appointments tab, use the Public Pages links listed below the availability calendar. You'll see links for:
- Your personal landing page showing all of your available times in public locations. (Note: times for a private location will only display on that location's landing page.)
- A page for each location you're assigned to, showing only your available times at that location.
- A link to the landing page showing all locations and users.
- Click on the link to visit the corresponding appointment page, then simply copy the URL from your browser.
- You can then use the copied URL to link to your Appointments page, such as in an email signature, a webpage, etc.
Booking appointments from the public page
- If the current location contains more than one group of users, click on a group name to view the list of people in that group who have available times.
- Please note: when viewing your personal landing page, patrons will not be able to limit available times by location, group, or category. When a user selects a time, the booking details will indicate which location that time slot is for.
- If your admin has enabled Appointment Categories, select the category of appointment you want to schedule.
- Select the user you wish to schedule the appointment with (or, if enabled for that group, choose the "No preference" option to schedule with any available librarian at the time you choose).
- Select an appointment date from the calendar.
- Select an appointment time on that date.
- Complete the booking form fields (all fields marked with an asterisk are required).
- If you need to change the date and/or time, click on the Change Time link at the top of the page.
- Click the Confirm Appointment button.