In This Article
How to manage or cancel your appointments with patrons
- Click on Appointments in the orange command bar.
- Under the My Appointments tab, your upcoming appointments will display by default.
- Click on the View Past Appointments button to view your most recent past appointments instead.
- Use the Back () and Forward () buttons in the mini-calendar to navigate between weeks.
- Click on the current week to launch the date picker. When you select a date, you'll be taken to the corresponding week where that date falls.
- Click on a date to view a list of all appointments that day.
- All time slots with confirmed appointments will be colored red. Click on an appointment slot to view its details.
- Please note: if your appointment includes padding time, that padding will be reflected in the calendar -- but not in the appointment's When date.
- For example, if you have a 45 minute appointment time with 15 minutes of padding, you will see a 60-minute red slot for that appointment.
- If you click on that time slot, the appointment's When field will only reflect the actual 45 minute appointment time -- not the padding.
- Each appointment will be listed in its own panel next to the mini-calendar, listing its details and with various options for managing the appointment.
- To edit an appointment's booking form details, including the patron's name and email address, click on the edit () icon next to the Full Name.
- To reschedule an appointment (including assigning it to a different user), click on the edit () icon next to the When date.
- To leave an internal note with this appointment, click on the edit () icon next to the Internal Notes field.
- To make changes to the follow-up email text for just that individual appointment, click on the edit () icon next to the Follow-up date.
- To cancel an appointment, click on the trash can () icon next to the When date.
- When cancelling an appointment, you can choose to send an email to the patron to notify them of the cancelation.
- To record whether a patron showed up for their appointment, toggle the User Showed Up options accordingly. Appointments marked explicitly Yes or No will be included in your appointment statistics.