When your location has the Require 2 Step Email Verification option enabled for new bookings, patrons will receive an email containing a link they must click to confirm their booking. Otherwise, the booking will expire after the amount of time you specify in your location's settings.
In addition to the patrons clicking a link, staff users can also confirm a patron's booking on their behalf. This can be done from the Availability tab and from the Booking Explorer.
Via the Availability tab
- Click on Spaces in the command bar.
- Select the Location you wish to view.
- Click on the Booking Grid & Availability tab.
- Use the filters to select spaces by Category, Zone, or other options.
- Click the Go button to load the booking grid.
- Click on the booking in the availability grid.
- In the Booking Details panel that appears, click on the Confirm Booking button.
- In the Confirm Tentative Booking window, click the Confirm Booking button to proceed.
Via the Booking Explorer
- After running the Booking Explorer, click on the Booking ID to display its Booking Details in a modal window.
- On the Booking Details modal, click the Confirm Booking button.
- On the Confirm Tentative Booking modal, click the Confirm Booking button.