Customizing the daily card view for calendar events
When viewing a public calendar page using the card view, the details for each event will display inside of a card. You can customize the layout of each card as follows:
- Go to Admin > Calendars from the command bar.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Customize Daily Card View panel.
- For the View Mode, select your preferred layout (see the Examples section below for sample images).
- Standard View: this displays the date, time, and event location above the event's title and description. Featured images do not display when using the standard view.
- Horizontal View with Featured Image: this is similar to the standard view, but with the event's featured imagine aligned to the left of the event description.
- Vertical View with Featured Image: this view displays the featured image above the event details. This gives the featured image the most prominence.
- If you are using the horizontal or vertical views with a featured image, we recommend that you upload a Default Image. This will display for events that do not have their own featured images.
- If you have an image file you want to use hosted in your own online file storage, you can paste it's URL into the text field.
- To upload an image, but not save it to your LibApps Image Manager, click on the Upload Image button and select it from your computer.
- If you would like to select an existing image from your LibApps Image Manager, or add a new one to use, click on the Add via Image Manager button.
- The image you upload or select will preview above the Save button.
- Click the Save button.
Horizontal view with featured image