By going to Appointments > Calendar, you can view your appointments in a daily, weekly, or monthly calendar layout. In addition, you can display appointments for one (or even all) other users who have Appointments enabled for their accounts.
- Log into LibCal and click on Appointments in the navigation bar.
- Click on the Calendar tab.
- Use the checkboxes in the first column to toggle the visibility of individual users in your calendar.
- Click the Toggle All option to change the visibility of all users in the list at once.
- Click on the All users from all locations checkbox to view all users in your calendar (unlike Toggle All, this does not allow you to deselect individual users).
- Use the Go to Date, back, and forward buttons to navigate between dates in your calendar. Click Today to quickly return to the current date.
- To update the calendar to check for newly-confirmed appointments, click on the Refresh () button.
- Use the calendar view buttons to switch between Day, Week, Month, and Agenda (list) view.
- To view or edit an appointment's details, simply click on it in the calendar.
- The details panel will display below the calendar, where you can edit or cancel the booking, mark users as showed up, and add internal notes.
To print the current view of your calendar, simply use your browser's Print function. The print view hides everything but the calendar itself, which should optimize it's space on the page.