Disable the Zoom virtual meeting integration for all users & events
Admin users can completely disable the Zoom virtual meeting integration for all users and events. Not only will this stop the integration for all appointments and events, but it will also prevent individual staff users from setting up the integration within their Appointments settings.
- Go to Admin > Integrations.
- Click on the Online Appointments & Events tab.
- In the Zoom panel, set Enable Online Meetings with Zoom to Disabled.
- Click the Save Settings button.
Disable Zoom virtual meeting integration for a user's appointments
A user can disable the Zoom integration at any time. This will prevent that user from scheduling future meetings or events with Zoom. However, it will not cancel existing events or appointments that were previously scheduled.
- Log into LibCal and click on your email address in the navigation bar.
- Click on the Integrations tab.
- In the Zoom panel, click on the Remove Authorization button.