The Color Settings allow you to customize the default colors and patterns used in the availability grid for the Appointments module. Each Appointments user also has the option to customize the colors of the availability grid for their own individual account -- overriding these defaults.
To manage the default color settings for the Appointments availability grid:
- Go to Admin > Appointments.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- In the Color Settings box, use the color pickers to select your preferred color for each booking status. Alternatively, if you already have a hex code picked out, you can enter it directly into a field.
- Select a pattern to be used for each booking status.
- You can see a preview of how your color and pattern selections will be rendered.
- Click the Save button to apply your changes.
- If you ever want to start over, just click the Reset to System Defaults button (don't forget to Save, too).