When a location has enabled the Space/Seat Booking Check In/Out option, patrons are required to check in when they arrive for their booking and check out when they are done. Patrons will check in and out by scanning a unique QR code (or via a link to the Check In page) for their booking. As part of the check out process, you can choose to have a survey link displayed on check out confirmation page -- allowing you to get patron feedback on your space and seat reservations/use process. If you subscribe to LibWizard, you can insert a link to a survey or you can insert any link of your choosing.
The survey that you select for the check out page is set up at the category-level and will be displayed for all space and seat bookings made within that category.
Reminder: if you want to change the text used to link to the survey, you can do that via the Language Options for your site.
Enable a seat/space check out survey
- Go to Admin > Spaces & Equipment.
- Under the Locations tab, find the location containing the category you want to move and click on its link in the Spaces column.
- Select Edit Category from the cog () button in the category's heading.
- Under the General tab, enter the URL for your survey in the Seat/Space Check Out Survey field.
- If you subscribe to LibWizard, you can insert a link to a survey. Just click on the Insert LibWizard Survey button and choose the survey you want to insert. This is a great way to gather feedback about your spaces and equipment.
- Click the Save Category Settings button.