When patrons are viewing a map, spaces and seats will be color coded by their availability status.
LibCal provides a default color scheme for these statuses (e.g. green for seats available now, red for unavailable, and so on).
- Admin users can customize these colors by going to Maps under the Admin menu, then clicking on the Settings tab.
- In the Color Settings panel, click inside the following fields to display color pickers (you can also type in a color's HEX value if you know it):
- Seat/Space Available Now: this color indicates a space or seat that is currently available for booking.
- Seat/Space Available in Future: this color indicates a space or seat is unavailable right now, but does have times available in the future.
- Seat/Space Unavailable: this indicates that the space is unavailable and does not have times available in the future (i.e. no open hours are set, the seat/space has a status of inactive, etc.).
- Other Map: this indicates that the space is linked to another map (i.e. a container space linking to a map of individual seats that can be booked).
- Seat/Space Highlight: when a user follows a link to specific space/seat on a map (such as from a booking confirmation email), this color will be used to highlight it.
- To reset all of the above options to the default colors, click the Reset to System Defaults button.
- After changing colors or resetting them to system defaults, click the Save button.