Spaces & Equipment: iCal attachments for a location's booking confirmation / verification emails
When a patron submits a booking or when they have confirmed a booking via verification email, they receive the Confirmed / Verified email that includes details about the booking. By default, this email includes an iCal attachment—also known as an ics file—that they can load into their personal calendar to quickly generate a calendar event with all of the details of their LibCal space or equipment booking. If desired, you can turn off the iCal attachment to prevent it from being included in the email.
Here's how to toggle on or off the iCal attachment that is included with confirmation emails.
- Go to Admin > Spaces & Equipment.
- Under the Locations tab, click on the location's edit () icon in the Action column.
- Select the Email Settings tab.
- In the Email Settings panel, locate the iCal Attachment option.
- Check the box to include the iCal attachment in confirmation emails.
- Uncheck the box to exclude the iCal attachment from confirmation emails.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the Email Settings panel.