Spaces: View and save a QR code for category and space booking pages
You can generate QR codes that you can use to share links to the public booking pages for spaces. These codes can be printed and placed in convenient locations inside your building, used in handouts, etc. Patrons can scan the QR code with their mobile phone camera to load the booking page, where they can make a new booking for a space or seat.
You have two options:
- Create a QR code for the New Reservations page. This starts patrons at the beginning and allows them to first select a location, along with other filters, to target their search. This works great as a general booking option.
- Create a QR code for a specific category or space (details below). This is best suited if you plan to place the QR code directly near the associated spaces or seats.
To generate QR codes for a specific category or space:
- Click on Spaces in the command bar.
- Select the desired Location.
- Click on the Booking Grid & Availability tab.
- Select the desired Category and click Go.
- If you want a QR code for a space, you'll still want to select just the space's category.
- Click the QR Code button.
- The QR code at the top shows the code for the selected category. Right-click the image and choose Save image as... to save it to your computer. You can then use that image in your library website, handouts, or signs.
- If you want the QR code for a space instead, click to expand the desired space to reveal the QR code.