Along with setting space-level booking form fields, LibAuth group rules, terms & conditions, and details each bookable space can have custom Search Filters assigned to it. (Search filters cannot be assigned to spaces that are containers for seats.) These search filters—which are configured and customized by an Admin-level user—allow you to provide additional classifications and context to your patrons when they are deciding which space to book.
While filter assignments can be managed in bulk for your spaces, you can also adjust the filters assigned to each space individually.
To adjust the filters assigned to a bookable space:
- Go to Admin > Spaces & Equipment.
- Under the Locations tab, find the location containing the category you want to work with and click on its link in the Spaces column.
- Click the Edit Space () icon for the space where you want to adjust search filter assignments.
- Click on the Search Filters tab.
- Note: Search filters cannot be assigned to spaces that are containers for seats.
- Use the checkboxes for each search filter to assign or unassign it from the space.
- These will display on the public bookings pages for the space.
- Click the Save button.