Each active seat that has been added to the Seat Booking module can have custom Search Filters assigned to it. These search filters—which are configured and customized by an Admin-level user—allow you to provide additional classifications and context to your patrons when they are deciding which seat to book.
To adjust the filters assigned to a seat:
- Go to Admin > Spaces & Equipment.
- Under the Locations tab, find the location containing the category you want to work with and click on its link in the Spaces column.
- Click the Edit Space () icon for the container space for the seats where you want to adjust search filter assignments.
- Click on the Seats tab.
- Note: Search filters cannot be assigned to spaces that are containers for seats—each seat within the space will have its filters managed separately.
- Click on the Edit Seat () icon for the seat where you want to adjust search filter assignments.
- Filters that have been assigned to each seat already will be listed in the Search Filters column.
- On the Update Seat modal, use the checkboxes for each search filter to assign or unassign it from the seat.
- These will display on the public bookings pages for the space.
- Click the Save button.