Within LibConnect's System Settings, you can review the settings for the Time Zone, System Date Format and System Time Format. The Time Zone affects when all actions and interactions in LibConnect are recorded -- if needed, update this in LibApps to your local time zone before you start actively using the system. The System Date Format option allows you to customize how dates will be formatted throughout LibConnect, including the day of the week, month, day, and year. Lastly, the System Time Format option allows you to customize how times will be formatted throughout LibConnect.
To manage your date and time settings:
- Go to Admin > System Settings.
- In the Date & Time Settings panel:
- Review the currently selected System Time Zone. If needed this can be changed by a LibApps admin in LibApps under Admin > Manage Customer Record.
- Click on the current System Date Format, and then select the format you want to use and save your changes.
- Click on the current System Time Format, and then select the format -- AM/PM or 24 Hour -- that you want to use and save your changes.