When sending an email, you can log it as an Interaction in LibConnect by including your System Email address as a recipient. When you do this, LibConnect will add the email interaction to the profiles matching the other recipients. However, sometimes a recipient's email address may not match one of your LibConnect profiles.
The Admin > Manage Unmatched System Emails page allows you to view a list of all email interactions where at least one recipient's email address was not matched to an existing LibConnect profile. At the top of the page, you'll also find your system's System Email address. When sending an email to a person or organization from your email app or webmail client, CC'ing this address will add the email as an interaction to the corresponding person/organization profile in LibConnect or land the email on this page when it does not match a profile.
In the unmatched system emails list, you'll find all email interactions where a recipient's email address did not match the email address of a LibConnect profile.
- Use the search box to filter the list of profiles by name or email address.
- Use the page controls to change how many profiles display at once and to navigate between pages.
- If you are expecting recently sent email interactions to appear, click on the Refresh button to update the list.
- Click on a column heading to sort by that column in ascending order. Click it a second time to sort in descending order.
- Click on an interaction's mode_edit icon in the Actions column to edit the interaction as needed.
- If you select an existing profile to associate with the interaction, it will be removed from the Manage Unmatched System Emails list automatically.
- To delete an interaction, click on its delete_forever icon in the Actions column.
- To create a new profile (and automatically associate it with the unmatched email interaction), click the person_add icon. Once you save the new profile, the interaction will be automatically removed from the Manage Unmatched System Emails list.