To add and manage user accounts, go to Admin > Manage Accounts.
Add a new user
- On the Manage Accounts page, click on the New Account button.
- On the Create Account modal, enter the User's Email address
- Click the Search button.
- If the email address is already associated with a LibApps user account, then that account will be used.
- Otherwise, a new LibApps account will be created for that user.
- Configure the user's account as needed.
- If this is an existing LibApps account, you cannot edit their name in LibConnect -- only their account role. Their name can only be customized via their LibApps user account settings.
- If this is a new LibApps account, enter the user's first name & last name, then select their account's role.
- Note: Roles can be added and managed from Admin > Roles & Permissions.
- Click the Save button.
- The user will receive a welcome email with information about signing into your LibConnect system.
- If this is a new LibApps user account, they will receive another email with information about setting their account password.
Manage user accounts
- To more easily locate an account, use the Search Filter field above the accounts list.
- If there are multiple pages of users in the list, use the page navigation options to adjust the number of records per page, and move between pages.
- Click on any column heading to sort by that column in ascending order. Click it again to switch to descending order.
- To edit a user account's Role, click on its mode_edit icon in the Actions column.
- Note: you cannot edit a user's email address or name in LibConnect. This can only be done in the user's LibApps account settings.
- To delete a user account from LibConnect, click on its delete_forever icon in the Actions column.