Managing your LibCRM integrations with other Springy apps
LibCRM allows you to keep track of your interactions with users, even when they happen in your other Springy apps. Currently, LibCRM can integrate with your LibCal and LibAnswers systems to automatically add interactions to your LibCRM profiles.
- LibAnswers: When a patron Completes a question form, Sends an email, SMS/Text or LibChat in LibAnswers, that activity will be recorded as an interaction in LibCRM with a link to more details in the LibAnswers system.
- Interactions are matched to LibCRM profiles using email address and phone number.
- LibAnswers interactions are added automatically to LibCRM once per hour.
- LibCal: When a patron registers for a LibCal Event, Space Booking, Equipment Booking, and Appointment, that registration will show up in LibCRM as an Interaction with a link to more details in the LibCal system.
- Interactions are matched to LibCRM profiles using email address, with the exception of events which also match against phone number and barcode (i.e. Patron ID in LibCRM).
- LibCal interactions are added automatically to LibCRM every 30 minutes.
Admin users can manage these integrations in one place by going to Admin > Manage Integrations.
Show or hide an app's interactions
You can choose to show or hide any app's interactions in LibCRM. Hiding an app will not delete its data.
The Active Springshare Subscriptions box lists all of your current Springshare subscriptions, including apps that are not yet integrated with LibCRM.
- To display interaction data from an app, click on its Show button.
- To hide interaction data from an app, click on its Hide button.
- If we have not yet integrated an app with LibCRM, the Hide button will be inactive.
Inactive Springshare Subscriptions
Below the list of your active subscriptions, you'll find the Inactive Springshare Subscriptions box. This will list all systems that you no longer subscribe to. Historical will still be available for supported systems unless you choose to hide it.
Other Springshare Products
The last box on the page provides info about available Springshare products that you do not currently subscribe to. Click on the Learn More link for a product to find out more info and request a trial.