Managing a person profile's projects
To view and manage associated projects in a person's profile:
- In the command bar, click on Profiles.
- Select People from the dropdown menu.
- To view the person's profile, click on their name in the Name column.
- Use the search box to filter the list of profiles by name or email address.
- Use the page controls to change how may profiles display at once and to navigate between pages.
- Click on a column heading to sort by that column in ascending order. Click it a second time to sort in descending order.
- Use the options in the Current List of Projects box to manage tasks with that person.
- Use the search box to find for projects by name.
- Use the page controls to navigate the list of projects
- Click on the project's name to view its details.
- To edit a project, click on its Edit (mode_edit) icon in the Actions column.
- To permanently delete a project, click on its Delete (delete_forever) icon in the Actions column.
- Click on the Refresh button to refresh the list of projects.
- Click on the New Project button to add a new project associated with that person.