Editing a person profile's general information
Via the People page
To edit the general information in a person's profile, such as their name and primary email address:
- In the command bar, click on Profiles.
- Select People from the dropdown menu.
- To edit a person's profile, click on their mode_edit icon in the Actions column.
- Use the Filter field to filter the list of profiles by name or email address.
- Use the page controls to change how may profiles display at once and to navigate between pages.
- Click on a column heading to sort by that column in ascending order. Click it a second time to sort in descending order.
- On the Edit Person page, make as many changes as needed to the profile's general information, such as the person's name, contact info, and profile type(s).
- Click the Save button when finished.
While viewing a person's profile
If you are already viewing a person's profile, click on the Edit button in the General Information box to customize it.