Customizing a person's profile image
To add, change, or remove a person's profile image:
- In the command bar, click on Profiles.
- Select People from the dropdown menu.
- To view the person's profile, click on their name.
- Use the search box to filter the list of profiles by name or email address.
- Use the page controls to change how may profiles display at once and to navigate between pages.
- Click on a column heading to sort by that column in ascending order. Click it a second time to sort in descending order.
- While viewing the profile page, click on the current profile image to modify it.
- Click on the Browse button to select and upload a new image. Or, click on the Clear button to remove the current profile image (this will restore the default placeholder image).
- Click the Save button.