Deleting a person profile
Caution: deleting a profile is permanent and cannot be undone, so please be careful!
Via the People page
- In the command bar, click on Profiles.
- Select People from the dropdown menu.
- To delete the person's profile, click on their delete_forever icon in the Actions column. (A profile can only be deleted by its owner(s) or an admin user. If you don't have permission to delete a profile, then this option will be disabled in the Actions column.)
- Use the search box field to filter the list of profiles by name or email address.
- Use the page controls to change how may profiles display at once and to navigate between pages.
- Click on a column heading to sort by that column in ascending order. Click it a second time to sort in descending order.
- When prompted, confirm that you want to delete the profile and click the Delete button.
While viewing a person's profile
If you are already viewing a person's profile, click on the Delete Profile button at the top of the page.
- Note: a profile can only be deleted by its owner(s) or an admin user.
- If you don't have permission to delete a profile, then this button will be disabled.