Adding a note to a profile or project
What are notes?
Notes allow you to store important info and attachments with a profile or project. This could include meeting notes, agendas, flyers, transcripts, licenses, contracts, and any other important information you might need to track. By keeping this organized right within your profiles and projects, they're easier to find and share.
Adding a new note
- In the command bar, click on the New menu.
- From the dropdown menu, select New Note.
- In the Subject field, enter a brief description of the note's contents.
- From the Assoc. Profiles field, click on the Select Profiles menu and search for the profiles you want to add. To add a profile, click on its name in the list of results.
- From the Projects field, click on the Select Projects menu and search for the projects you want to add. To add a project, click on its name in the list of results.
- If you want to link to specific pages, documents, or sites, enter a URL and optional description in the Links field.
- To add more links to the note, click on the Add Link button.
- Use the Details field to add content to your note.
- If you'd like to upload files with this note, click on the Choose Files button and select them from your computer.
- Click the Save button to create your note. It will be added to the Notes & Attachments section of each profile and/or project you selected.