Managing a person profile's notes and attachments
To view and manage notes and attachments in a person's profile:
- In the command bar, click on Profiles.
- Select People from the dropdown menu.
- To view the person's profile, click on their name.
- Use the search box to filter the list of profiles by name or email address.
- Use the page controls to change how may profiles display at once and to navigate between pages.
- Click on a column heading to sort by that column in ascending order. Click it a second time to sort in descending order.
- Use the options in the Current List of Notes & Attachments box to manage notes with that person.
- Use the search box to look for notes by subject.
- Use the page controls to navigate the list of notes.
- Click on the notes subject to view its details.
- To edit a note, click on its mode_edit icon in the Actions column.
- To permanently delete a note, click on its delete_forever icon in the Actions column.
- Click on the Refresh button to refresh the list of notes.
- Click on the New Note/Attachment button to add a new note for that person.