Managing a person profile's tasks
To view and manage tasks in a person's profile:
- In the command bar, click on Profiles.
- Select People from the dropdown menu.
- In the Current List of People table, you can use the various navigation options to help locate the person you are looking for:
- Use the search box to filter the list of profiles by name or email address.
- Use the page controls to change how may profiles display at once and to navigate between pages.
- Click on a column heading to sort by that column in ascending order. Click it a second time to sort in descending order.
- To view the person's profile, click on their name in the Name column.
- Use the options in the Tasks box to manage tasks with that person.
- Use the search box to find for tasks by subject.
- Use the page controls to navigate the list of tasks
- Click on the task's subject to view its details.
- To edit a task, click on its Edit (mode_edit) icon in the Actions column.
- To permanently delete a task, click on its Delete (delete_forever) icon in the Actions column.
- Click on the Refresh button to refresh the list of tasks.
- Click on the New Task button to add a new task for that person.