The Homepage report will break down how many people have viewed your homepage over time. You can view total views by day or month, and (if you have LibGuides CMS) you can also view the sources (aka referrers) of those views.
- This report will only analyze page views for the default LibGuides homepage (with or without a custom template).
- If you are using a guide as your site's custom homepage, then those views will be reported on that guide's statistics.
For this report, a page view is counted anytime someone loads your homepage (including if someone refreshes the page).
To run a report:
- Go to Statistics from the command bar.
- Click on the Homepage tab.
- From the Date Grouping dropdown, select whether you want to view daily or monthly totals.
- Use the first date picker to select a starting date.
- Use the second date picker to select an ending date.
- Click the Run Report button.
- If you have LibGuides CMS, click on the View Referrer URLs () button next to the total views to see their referral sources.
- To export the entire report, click on the Export All Records button and select either the HTML or CSV options.