The A-Z Databases Page report will break down how many people have viewed your A-Z Database List over time. You can view total views by day or month, and you can also view the sources (aka referrers) of those views.
- This report will only analyze page views for the A-Z Database List page itself.
- If you are looking for click statistics on individual database assets, check out the Assets report.
For this report, a page view is counted anytime someone loads your A-Z Database List page (including if someone refreshes the page).
To run a report:
- Go to Statistics from the command bar.
- Click on the A-Z Database Page tab.
- From the Date Grouping dropdown, select whether you want to view daily or monthly totals.
- Use the first date picker to select a starting date.
- Use the second date picker to select an ending date.
- Click the Run Report button.
- If you have LibGuides CMS, click on the View Referrer URLs () button next to the total views to see their referral sources.
- To export the entire report, click on the Export All Records button and select either the HTML or CSV options.