The Proxy & Library Systems settings allow you to integrate external systems with LibGuides.
- Go to Admin > System Settings.
- Under the General tab, click on the Proxy & Library Systems panel to expand it.
- The LMS Vendor does not currently affect any LibGuides functionality.
- In the Proxy URL field, enter the URL prefix for your proxy server.
- When an asset or e-reserves item has the Use Proxy option set to "Yes", LibGuides will add this proxy prefix to the asset or item URL automatically.
- If your proxy URL ever changes, you will only need to update it once in your system settings.
- Please note that this option only works with proxy servers that provide a base URL (such as EZproxy). It will not work with proxy URL's that are added to a link's domain name (such as WAM).
- When creating Book from the Catalog assets, you have the ability to retrieve cover art from Syndetics. Although a subscription is not required, you can enter your library's own Syndetics Client ID if you would rather access the cover art in your library's own Syndetics subscription.
- If your library subscribes to the ProQuest (formerly Serials Solutions) 360 or Intota services, entering your client ID in the Serials Solutions Client ID field will allow you to import your databases to your LibGuides A-Z Database List.
You can customize any underlined option by clicking on it. A text field will appear where you can enter your changes.