The System Screenshot tool makes it easy to generate a screenshot of your LibGuides homepage, which you can use for things like blog posts, sharing your site on social media, or anywhere else a screenshot might come in handy.
Please note: embedded video elements will appear in screenshots.
To create an updated screenshot of your system:
- Go to Admin > Look & Feel.
- Click on the System Screenshot tab.
- Click on the Take new site screenshot button.
- Copy the Screenshot URL to use it, or visit the URL in your browser to view and download a copy.
- Use the Size dropdown to view a different sized screenshot.
- If you select "Custom" from the dropdown, use the Custom Size fields to enter your own dimensions (Width x Height).