Deleting a folder from the Image Manager
To delete a folder from the Image Manager:
- Go to Content > Image Manager.
- Select the library where you want to remove the folder from. (Note: only admins can delete folders to the Shared Library.)
- Choose the folder to delete from the Folders list on the left-hand side of the image manager.
- From the Rename / Delete Folder menu, choose x Delete. (Note: you cannot delete the ROOT (default) folder.)
- On the Delete Folder modal, confirm that you want to remove the image and click the Delete button.
Caution: Deleting a folder from the Image Manager will delete the folder and all of the images in the folder. This will prevent the images from displaying on any guides, events, FAQs, etc. where it is currently being used. This is permanent and cannot be undone, so be careful!