Searching for images in the Image Manager
To help in locating images that have been added to the Image Manager, you can search by the file names and keywords that have been added to an image -- and you can search within a single folder or across all folders in a library.
To search for an image:
- Go to Content > Image Manager.
- Select the library that the image is in.
- Search by file name or keyword -- as characters are entered into the search box, the results/images displayed will update automatically.
- If you want to search across all folders, choose All Folders from the dropdown.
- Note: you cannot search across the Shared Library and a personal library.