Editing broken links in the link checker
To edit an asset and modify the broken link (or any of the other fields):
- Go to Tools > Link Checker from the command bar.
- In the datatable on the Report tab, click on the Edit () icon in the Asset column for the asset that you want to edit. (Note: Regular users can only edit the links they own.)
- Edit the asset and save your changes. (Note: changes you make to the asset will be reflected the next time the link checker runs.)
- If you would rather delete an Asset altogether, go to Content > Assets.
- Dismiss the link to remove it from the report by clicking the Dismiss from this report () icon in the Actions column. (Note: if you do not dismiss the asset, it will remain in the report, even though the link has been fixed.)