In This Article
Assigning tags to a guide
To change a guide's tags, you must first edit your guide. There are two ways to do this:
- Go to Content > Guides and click on the name or Edit () icon for the guide.
- Or, from the LibGuides dashboard, use the Edit Existing Guide option in the LibGuides Shortcuts box.
Adding tags to a guide
Tags provide a way to organize guides by keywords. Primarily used to weight and filter search results, you can also create widgets that allow users to view guides assigned to your tags.
- Click on the pencil () icon next to the Tags field at the top of the guide.
- In the window that appears, start typing the name of your tag in the text field.
- If that tag already exists in the system, select it from the dropdown list of results.
- Otherwise, you can add your new tag by simply pressing enter when you finish typing.
- Click the Save button.