Generating a thumbnail image of a guide
You can create a thumbnail image of your guide's homepage. Not only does this allow you to embed a picture of your guide anywhere you'd like, but it will also be used when you share your guide on Facebook or Twitter.
To create a new thumbnail:
- Edit your guide and click on the Edit Guide button (it will reflect the current status of your guide).
- Select Change Status & Share from the dropdown.
- In the Guide Status window, click on the Guide Thumbnail tab.
- Click on the Take New Guide Screenshot button. A thumbnail of your guide's homepage will appear, along with a link to the image.
- NOTE: if your homepage contains an embedded flash or HTML5 video, the video will not be included in your guide's screenshot.
- Choose the size you want the image to be, then copy the URL to share it as a link or add it to a webpage in an
Thumbnails do not update automatically, so return here to create a new thumbnail any time you want it to reflect your latest changes.