Adding and managing tabs in a tabbed box
- While editing your guide, click on the page containing your tabbed box in the guide's navigation menu (i.e. tabs or side-navigation).
- In the tabbed box's heading, click on the Add/Edit Tabs ( ) icon.
- To add a new tab, enter a name for the tab in the empty text field at the bottom of the list and click the Create button.
- To rename an existing tab, change its text and click on its Update button.
- To delete a tab, click on its Delete button. (NOTE: this will also remove the content contained in that tab from your guide, so be careful!)
- To reorder your tabs, click on the double-arrow (Save Positions button at the bottom of the list of tabs.
) icon and drag & drop the tab into a new position. Then, click on the
- Click the Close button when finished.