The Guide / Page widget allows you to embed an entire guide in another site, or just a single page.
- Log into LibGuides, click on Tools in the navigation bar, and select Widgets from the dropdown menu.
- On the Widgets page, click the Guide / Page tab.
- In the Guide Selection section, select the guide that the box is in from the Guide dropdown.
- If you want to create a widget for a specific page in the guide, select it from the Page dropdown. If no page is selected, the widget will load the home page of the guide and allow users to navigate between all pages in the guide.
- To enable navigation to other pages in the guide, (optionally) check the Enable Navigation checkbox. When this option is unchecked, only the page selected in the builder will be accessible via the widget.
- In the Look & Feel section, choose your Output Format. The format options give you two basic options:
- If you choose the Framed output, you can set the Height and Width.
- The HTML code for your widget will display in the Embed Code box, which you can copy and paste into the HTML of your webpage. Below it, you will find an interactive preview of how your widget will appear.