In This Article
Add an image slide to a gallery box
What are image slides?
An image slide allows you to display an image with an optional caption and description. For example, if you wanted to create a gallery of images from a recent event, you could add a slide for each image to your gallery box. Images can be uploaded and selected from your personal or shared Image Manager libraries.
Adding an image slide
- While editing your guide, click on the page containing your gallery box in the guide's navigation menu (i.e. tabs or side-navigation).
- In the gallery box's heading, click on the Add/Edit Panes () icon.
- Click on the Add New Slide button and select Image.
- To upload or select an image from your Image Manager libraries, click on the Open Image Manager button. (If you want to use an external image, you can also enter its URL in the Slide Image URL field).
- If you want to direct users to a URL when clicking on the slide, enter the full URL in the Link URL field. Leave this empty if you do not want the slide to link anywhere.
- To make your slide accessible, please provide descriptive alternative text for your image in the Image Alt Text field. This will be added to the
- Optionally, you can provide a Slide Title. This will display as an
<h3>element above, below, or to the side of the image, depending upon your gallery box's Caption Position setting.
- If you entered a Link URL, then the title will also link to that URL.
- Optionally, you can provide Slide Details to help explain the slide content. This will display above, below, or to the side of the image, depending upon your gallery box's Caption Position setting.
- Click the Save button.