If your library subscribes to the LibGuides E-Reserves module, the Course widget allows you to embed an E-Reserves course page in another site.
Want to display course pages in your Learning Management System (LMS)? We recommend using the LibApps LTI Tool, which is included with your E-Reserves subscription.
- Log into LibGuides, click on Tools in the navigation bar, and select Widgets from the dropdown menu.
- On the Widgets page, click on the Course tab.
- In the Course Selection section, use the Course dropdown to select the E-Reserves course that you want to embed.
- In the Look & Feel section, choose your Output Format for your widget. There are two options to choose from:
- Simple: This creates a link to open your course page in a new window.
- Framed: This embeds the selected course directly in another webpage. After selecting this option, you can customize the Height and Width of the iframe containing the course page.
- The HTML code for your widget will display in the Embed Code box, which you can copy and paste into the HTML of your webpage. Below it, you will find an interactive preview of how your widget will appear.