In This Article
All existing groups can be accessed and managed (by admin-level accounts) from Admin > Groups from the command bar. From here you can:
- Create new groups by clicking the Add Group button.
- Sort and search for existing groups by ID, Name, or Description.
- Filter the list of existing groups by Type.
- Show the number of associated guides for each group in the Guide Count column.
- Edit a group's settings (general settings, user access, look and feel, etc.) from the Edit Group () icon in the Actions column.
- Delete a group by clicking the Delete Group (x) icon in the Actions column.
- Note: deleting a group cannot be undone. When a group is deleted, associated guides will have their group assignment removed, but the guides are not deleted.