In This Article
Display a box without a header or borders (Floating Box)
What is a floating box?
When Floating Box mode is enabled for a box, it will display without a header or border on the public view of your guide. This gives the content of your box the effect of floating directly on top of the guide, rather than contained within a box.
While editing your guide, the box will still display with borders and a heading (so that the Edit Box option will still be visible). The only difference is that you'll see the Floating Box () icon appear in the heading. However, when previewing or viewing the public view of your guide, the borders and heading will be hidden.
Enable or disable Floating Box mode
- While editing your guide, click on the page you want to customize in your guide's navigation menu (i.e. tabs or side-navigation).
- In the box's heading, click on the Edit Box () icon.
- In the Edit Box window, select or deselect the Floating Box checkbox accordingly.
- When the checkbox is selected, this means Floating Box mode is enabled and the box will not display borders or a heading on the public view of the guide.
- When the checkbox is not selected, this means your box will display with borders and a header.
- If a box is currently floating, a life preserver () icon will display in the box's heading.
- Click the Save button.