In This Article
View a box's link and widget code
- While editing your guide, click on the page you want to customize in your guide's navigation menu (i.e. tabs or side-navigation).
- In the box's heading, click on the Edit Box () icon.
- In the Edit Box window, click on the Box Link & Widget Code tab.
- The Box Link contains a link to the current page, with an anchor to the box. This allows you to create a link directly to the box.
- The Box Widget Code provides you with the HTML code needed to embed the widget on an external webpage, in one of three formats:
- Simple URL provides a URL you can use to view the box's widget.
- Framed provides the code for displaying the box inside of an iframe.
- The CSS Class shows the class name applied to this box, which you can use to target the box with custom CSS code.
- The jQuery Selector provides the syntax you would need to select this box in a jQuery script.
- You can close the Edit Box window when finished.